TARGETING INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
What is DOME™?
TI Health delivers DOME™ Targeting Medical Meeting Attendees
- A mobile only proximity radius (open geofence) and HCP device targeted tactic to engage meeting attendees when they travel to annual conferences and events
- We offer the ability to engage professionals by specialty and against a match file overlap, if your high priority targets in our network attend the meeting and are targetable within the vicinity
- DOME™ messaging can also be gated to serve to US verified healthcare professionals only (by request ) vs. all attendees, with the added ability to customize programs to meet the needs of med legal & privacy teams.
3 Unique Ways You Can Increase
ROI & Impact at Medical Meetings
RE-TARGETING WITH DOCTRAX:
Serve follow up messaging to HCPs who engaged with your ad message once the meeting ends and they return to their practice. Re-targeting allows you to move HCPs down the conversion funnel more rapidly while reinforcing the message.
Serve ads promoting a symposium, white paper or event taking place during the meeting to drive attendance and increase brand awareness
HIGH PRIORITY LISTS:
Set aside impressions to focus on the HCPs who are already believers or help to educate non-trialists if they attend the meeting. Impressions and clicks against the target file overlap cohort will be reporting in aggregate, separate from the broader attendee audience impressions.
Benefits of DOME™:
- Focus on priority HCPs when they attend annual meetings
- Measure impact based on clickthru to conversions (time spent on site, emails captured,
content consumed on your landing page, registrations for symposiums)
- Increase brand awareness while HCPs browse non-medical content while
on their personal mobile devices
- Special packages & pricing available for multiple meetings purchased within a calendar year