TARGETING INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
ENGAGE PROFESSIONALS OR PATIENTS CROSS-DEVICE, BASED ON WEEKLY NEW DIAGNOSIS AND NEW ON THERAPY DATA FEEDS, AGGREGATED FROM EMR AND TELEHEALTH SIGNALS
What is ALERT™?
Signals can be utilized to message providers at point of care only with MOSEE ALERT™, cross device with DOCTRAX ALERT™, or to reach waiting room vicinity to engage patients using ROOMrx ALERT™
- Digital time-sensitive promotion cross-device to professionals newly diagnosing and treating.
- A tool for sales reps to reach out to professionals logging more telehealth events vs other physicians in their specialty.
- Real-time ROI measurement with weekly data feeds ingested and returned down to the NPI level.
- Engage professionals ahead of the competitive market based on responding to weekly triggers.
- Provide sequential creative messaging and next best action campaigns to professionals based on each unique alert.
- Measure impact internally to see script lift and new patient starts increase by 2x over competitive claims.
3 Unique Data Options
Mobile banner or video targeting to NPI verified professionals on handheld personal devices, at the practice location only. Data will refresh weekly based on new diagnosis or new on therapy alerts in your specified disease state.
Banner or video targeting to NPI verified physicians across multiple devices (laptop, phone, tablet) based on weekly new diagnosis or new on therapy activities.
Mobile banner or video targeting to practice locations where specific ICD10 diagnosis or line of therapy was prescribed. Data refreshes weekly – allowing you to get in front of a newly diagnosed patients at the point of care within a week of diagnosis or switch therapy.