Current Open Positions:
Senior Security Engineer
TI Health is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to administer and safeguard the organization’s computer networks and systems. The Senior Security Engineer helps plan and carry out an organization’s information security strategy. They develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization and recommend security enhancements to management as needed. The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for educating the workforce on security policies and procedures. The Senior Security Engineer executes the organization’s information security strategy. They also conduct penetration testing, to find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party. The Senior Security Engineer must constantly monitor the organization’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions. They install software that helps to notify them of intrusions and watch out for irregular system behavior. The Senior Security Engineer is the primary administrator of all internal systems hosted or controlled by the organization. This is a hands-on-keyboard role, reporting directly to the CTO.
Security Engineer Skills and Expertise:
- Excellent language and communication skills, ability to communicate well with a distributed team using a combination of email, voice, instant message, and video chat tools
- Consumer data or advertising technology experience is preferred
- Familiarity administrating AWS and GCP
- Development of information security plans and policies
- Implementation of firewalls, asset management, and data encryption programs to protect organizations sensitive information
- Testing system network vulnerabilities and penetration testing
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures preferred
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in system administration of multiple platforms and applications, including Single Sign-On and Identity Management
- Experience owning internal system support
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
- CISM, CISSP, CEH Certification preferred
Compensation includes 401k, vacation, excellent benefits. This role is located in Santa Monica, CA or New York, NY.
This is your opportunity to join TI Health’s sales organization as an Account Coordinator. Account Coordinators support current sales reps in the field by managing the pre-sales process, including the preparation of program proposals in response to advertiser RFPS, highlighting customer strategy and KPIs, managing SalesForce data entry, and assisting in prospecting and pro-active account research.
This role requires an individual with marketing skills and excellent people person skills who will interact on a regular basis with media buyers and planners as well as key customers in the pharmaceutical and medical device verticals. Candidate should be creative, self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, frequently on tight deadlines. Interest in digital and mobile ad sales and data-marketing is a plus. You will collaborate with a group of experienced and extremely dedicated coworkers who are passionate about delivering measurable results for the client. The work environment is inviting, and you will work in an open space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice and we are open to new ways of thinking to help drive TI Health’s overall success.
- Assist in preparation of pitch decks, market analysis, and customer prospecting.
- Prepare RFP responses, PowerPoint presentations, in conjunction with assigned sales representatives.
- Principal pre-sale liaison between sales, account management and operations teams.
- Manage workflow around insertion orders and other campaign documentation.
- Maintain Salesforce entries in conjunction with the sales representatives.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and agencies throughout the pre-sales phase.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales to schedule calls and meetings and otherwise ensure that the pre-sale phase is efficient and productive.
- Work with Account Management to prepare appropriate campaign wrap-up reporting to present to customers once campaigns have run in full.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience/interest in digital and mobile advertising preferred.
- Demonstrated ability, experience, and affinity for building effective sales presentations
- Ability to operate, solve problems, make quick decisions, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to be persistent and achieve results while building positive relationships.
- Proficiency using MS Office (chiefly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Superior time management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Passion for teamwork, client service, mobile advertising, and reaching business results.
Reporting to the Co-President and Chief Commercial Officer, the Sales Director will join a dynamic and seasoned New York based sales team to grow a new book of business. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to help develop new agency and client relationships for TI Health, selling our existing market-leading data driven marketing products to healthcare clients. Key customers include pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device companies, hospitals and healthcare system and their respective advertising agencies. You will be helping change the way that digital and mobile marketing campaigns are sold, analyzed and optimized.
What You’ll Do
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of TI Health’s competitive advantages, resources, and processes as well as TI Health’s digital and mobile product suite targeting Professionals and Consumers
- Create new client relationships with healthcare marketers and their digital agencies by pitching core capabilities, crafting proposals and RFP responses and closing new business
- Daily phone, email and face to face outreach to healthcare marketers and their digital agencies to inform of new product innovations, white papers, case studies or capabilities to further engage decision maker stakeholders
- Prospect for new customers utilizing existing relationships within the industry coupled with cold outreach to open accounts
- Recommend and refine digital product offerings that best align with the needs of our core customers and their digital KPIs
What You’ve Done
- At least 3+ years of digital media sales experience selling digital media campaigns to advertising agency planning teams and/or client direct contracts through MSAs
- Ability to work independently, highly motivated, while being open to direction and guidance
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- A passion for sales and a strong understanding of or interest in selling data as a differentiator: pharmacy, medical claims, diagnostics and formulary access
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability; acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver daily, weekly. Monthly and quarterly revenue and activity goals tracked through Salesforce
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas.
- Experience selling products targeted at both healthcare professionals and consumers or patients
- Outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Understanding of programmatic buying and agency trading desk landscape a plus
- Experience in a small company environment
About the Team
TI Health is an innovative data-driven marketing company with offices in New York, Santa Monica and Minneapolis. Our mission at TI Health is to positively impact patient outcomes through precision targeting, data informed modeling and best-in-class platform ad technology.
With decades of combined healthcare, data and digital experience, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in a rapidly evolving market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to push the company and industry forward.
Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating team-building and bonding experiences as well as opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams contribute a wider array of ideas and action, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, play to their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.