Acceptable Use Policy
This TI Health Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth the following requirements for you to use any TI Health data provide under your agreement with TI Health. We may revise this AUP from time to time and your continued access to or use of TI Health data after such amendment shall make you subject to such amended AUP. Any violation of this use restrictions may result in termination of the underlying agreement.
You agree not misuse any TI Health data provided to you under the underlying agreement. You must not, and you must ensure you do not permit any other person, to do the following use the TI Health data to:
- harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding individuals identified in the TI Health data without our express consent;
- transmit any unlawful, libelous, tortuous, infringing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, or obscene material, or material that may be harmful to minors;
- knowingly transmit material containing software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs;
- knowingly interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the TI Health data or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the TI Health data, computer systems or networks related to the TI Health data (including by way of scraping or other means);
- decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or derive any identifiable information from the TI Health data by any means whatsoever;
- distribute, disclose or allow use of any of the TI Health data in any format through any timesharing device, service bureau, network or by any other means, to or by any third party;
- create Internet “links” to or from the TI Health data, or “frame” or “mirror” any of the TI Health data; or
- modify or create a derivative work of the TI Health data or any portion thereof.
We reserve the right to investigate any suspected violations of this AUP. We may also report suspected violations of this AUP to applicable law enforcement authorities or third parties and we may elect to cooperate with any investigation of illegal activities associated with violations or suspected violations of this AUP or the TI Health data.
TI Health is the leading provider of targeting-intelligence-solutions through its proprietary technologies and TI Health data.